If you want to fill your knitting toolbox with skills, feel confident choosing patterns you’ll love to wear, and learn how to adjust designs to enhance your gorgeous shape, then Wardrobe Toolbox is for you.
Whether you’re dreaming of creating an entirely handmade wardrobe, or you’ve got your eye on some key pieces; Wardrobe Toolbox is the monthly online programme designed to give you the skills, vision, enthusiasm and confidence you need.
SO, WHAT’S INSIDE WARDROBE TOOLBOX?
- Free knitting patterns, designed by Libby Jonson of Truly Myrtle, launched exclusive to Wardrobe Toolbox. Your free patterns (value US$7-9 each) will be uploaded to your Wardrobe Toolbox library every two months. The first one will arrive as soon as we open the doors.
- Fun monthly lessons to expand your skills, and give you the knowledge and confidence to knit garments and accessories that you love to wear.
- Clever tools to help you tackle big projects and put your handmade wardrobe dreams into action!
- Exclusive masterclasses with awesome experts on a range of topics around knitting, creating a handmade wardrobe, living a creative life, and style.
- Friendly live-streamed video chats with Libby. Bring your questions and be inspired!
- Optional knit-alongs and fun challenges for you and your wardrobe.
- An invitation to join our supportive Wardrobe Toolbox members-only community to get to know your fellow handmade wardrobe enthusiasts, share inspiration & knowledge, and show off your creations! (Facebook required)
- Check-in with Wardrobe Toolbox on your computer, any device or smartphone. Watch the lessons, save your progress, and connect with fellow Wardrobe Toolbox members, no matter where you are.
- Occasional surprises as a treat!
The special introductory price for Wardrobe Toolbox is NZD $12.50 per month. This awesome launch price will never be repeated, and if you sign up now, you’ll have Wardrobe Toolbox at this low price for as long as you’re a member.
THE DOORS FOR WARDROBE TOOLBOX CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT SATURDAY 28 MARCH 2020 (NZ TIME).
THEY WON’T OPEN AGAIN UNTIL LATER IN THE YEAR & THE PRICE WILL RISE.
Join up now and be ready to jump into Wardrobe Toolbox at the beginning of April 2020!
See you there!!